Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here Ye...Here Ye...It's Finally Here!!!

Yes I'm doing cartwheels...(well I'm thinking about doing them anyway)...The long-awaited Vintage Pineapples Shawl pattern is now available online here - http://www.caron.com/projects/ss_eco/sseco_pineapple_shawl.html The shawl features Caron's new Simply Soft Eco yarn. So run right out & buy some Eco yarn, look stunning & help out the environment all at the same time!!! A portion (sorry I don't remember the amount) of the yarn is made from recycled plastic bottles & you would never realize it if I didn't tell you.

So be "green" just like Kermit...Ribbit-Ribbit - so "hoppy" the pattern is available!!! Oh geez someone is just a little too excited...

Happy Crocheting

3 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely lovely -- congratulations!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen,

I've just added some Simply Soft Eco to my next order from my supplier - can't wait to start stitching your beautiful shawl!

Gabby - www.americanyarns.com.au

Robyn said...

Congrats, Karen! It is a stunning shawl!
-Robyn