Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BIZ-BIZ-BIZZY (like everyone else) & Time for a BLOCK PARTY!!!

Well it sure has been quite a while...It's time to recover from all the holiday chaos & get back to work! November went by fast & December has just been a blur. Kelly was home & gone again in the blink of an eye. It was the best Christmas present ever to have her come home...just wish I got to spend more time with her! The second best present was my trip to WEBS from Rich ~ YARN NIRVANA~ The poor man loves to torture himself by bringing me up to Northampton. He wanders around town for hours while I pet & play with all the fiber. This was followed by a great lunch at Sylvesters.
On the crochet & knit front...It's just been hectic getting the holidays gifts done. TONS of hats & scarves (mostly Dee's Tumbling Clusters Scarf & many of the Divine hats by Rheathelia) another awesome designer!!! Unfortunately I didn't have time to take pictures...
BUT now onto the BLOCK PARTY. We had a power outage that lasted most of the day & night yesterday so I got some of pieces finished & blocked. I started another scarf last night (IN THE DARK)...That goodness for those wonderful Crochet Lite hooks! I was working with the Noro Sock yarn & had no idea whether or not it would look good. Now to shed a little light on the darkness, I think it will be OK...Check Ravelry in the future for pictures.

Well enough blabbing for now...back to the "domestic" chores & a little knitting!!!

Here's to a healthy, happy, prosperous NEW YEAR filled with peace & love...

Karen

2 comments:

SingularOne said...

Bizzy Bee indeed - sounds like a great Christmas
All the very best to you and yours for 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

The stuff written in the blogs have allured me!!! vietnam tour